Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

Not my laundry!

LAS VEGAS, NV - JANUARY 07:  A convention atte...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
So yesterday my husband was looking for his black shorts.  I told him they were still dirty as I didn't have enough dark clothes to do a whole load when I got to them.  That was a few days ago, so I was pretty sure there were enough dark clothes now.  So I told him to just find some more dark clothes and wash them, because he has the day off and I have to work.  I thought to myself as I walked out the door to go to work, "hmm...probably should have told him NOT my laundry!"  See I have this basket of dark clothes in the basement that includes my work dress pants, that whole basket is cold water only, and half of it can't be dried in the dryer. I got busy at work and never remembered to call and and tell him not to wash those.  We had to meet up to watch my youngest sons baseball game last night because it's on the side of town where I work.  I didn't end up going home,  he just brought the kids and we met there to watch it.  I noticed he was wearing the black shorts that he was looking for and wondered...  When I finally got home after the game, I saw ONE of my pairs of work pants drying over the chair.  I go check the dryer and sure enough the rest of my clothes are in there....GRRRR!!  It's my own damn fault I guess but that doesn't make it any less frustrating.   If anything shrunk I'm gonna be even more pissed.  WHY didn't I tell him NOT to do those?!  On the edge of ruined clothes...


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment