Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Here and gone...

Clipart of bills and coinsImage via Wikipedia

Payday...oh boy.

I have nightmares about payday.   I have them because my husband is paid on commission...100% commission. So, we never know what the amount will be until it hits the bank.  So the night before that happens I usually have bad dreams that it won't be enough to pay the bills, because it has happened several times.  Last night I had a dream that he got paid $8.00 and of course I was in anguish as to what to do to come up w/ enough money to keep us all fed and the lights on.  It was more than $8.00 thank God, but not enough to pay everything completely, it'll do for now, it has to.

  I do work, but it's a part time job, the pay is good, the hours are phenomenal for a family w/ four busy kids, but it sure wouldn't support us.  Just a nice added bit for padding.  I love it, it's a great job, w/ great coworkers but it would be nice if it was a little more.  At least it's something, in a state where jobs are scarce I'm thankful I found something.

Always teetering on the edge of poverty...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment