Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Because I feel like it.

I don't have anything really entertaining or funny today say, I just feel like I should blog something today.  It is Thursday...the last day before Friday.  Summer school is full so my son cannot attend.  This means he has to earn 10 credits this next school year when they normally only earn 9.  That ought to be fun.  I can't even get him to pass his classes to earn 9 let alone 10.   Still frustrated, and sad, and angry, but it's not doing me any good so why bother.   I want to chew him out, I was to drag him around by his ear, I want to pummel him for a while, but it won't do any good either.  I think I'll wait a few days and talk rationally w/ him about it when I can speak about it without welling up w/ angry, frustrated tears.  He thinks he knows it all, of course, I was a teen once, I thought that too.  I was just sure that my Mother was stupid and I knew everything.  Well guess what?  I was wrong, and so is he, though it will probably take him 10 years to realize it.  It took me at least that long, plus 2 kids and a failed marriage to 'get it'.   To understand that people older than me really did know more about life.
On the edge of nothing...

2 comments:

  1. Love you with all my heart and I'm here if you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, that means a lot. Right back at ya :D

    ReplyDelete