Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Washing machine cleaner? really?

So I just got an email from Tide, because I use Tide and I'm fond of coupons I signed up for their mailing list, and it was an advertisement for Tide washing machine cleaner . Hmmmm...because my washer is not clean when my clothes are done, but my laundry is?  One of the reviewers says, "Nice clean scent, that leaves my washer smelling great".  OK I don't know what the hell you are washing but my washer always smells great after I take the clean clothes out and put them in the dryer. Strange how that works.  I thought they were nuts when they came out with Tide Coldwater.  Hello! does anyone remember the Cheer commercials from the 90's?  Cheer works great in all temperatures, so guess what, Tide decided they did too.  WAY back then I know...some of you were still in diapers so you have no idea that you don't have to buy cold water Tide to wash your clothes in cold water.  Here's another shocker, I do it all the time w/ my regular Tide and they come out just and clean...and get this! Smelling fresh too, EVEN THE WASHER SMELLS FRESH! Imagine that.  Are we really that gullible?  Lord help us.  One more thing for the road, because I know I've left you wondering what other products you've been duped on.  I only EVER fill the Tide cap to the "1" line because any more than that is a waste of soap AND all six of us have clean clothes, crazy I know.  Try not to be to distracted thinking about this today, it's a lot to take in.

No comments:

Post a Comment