Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

Sewer, toilet, sewer, van, income, garage door...still with me?

I already hate 2011. 


So far this year, the sewer has back up, the toilet has broken, the sewer backed up again, my husband was supposed to get a bonus but didn't(yeah they informed us they can't figure it out yet because of the end of year crap they have to do..BULLPUCKY! is what I say, so we get to wait two more weeks, he hit a mailbox w/ my van, and last night the garage door broke.   Not broke a little bit and was an easy fix, oh no, the STEEL cables on both sides of the door snapped.  Luckily no one was in the garage or near the door when it happened, BUT it just means we can't park in there.  UNLESS we want to, both of us, go out every morning and open the steel core door manually, then one person holds it while the other pulls the vehicle out.  This is NOT my year.  I'm going back to bed, wake me up when it's 2012...the worlds supposed to end then anyway right...I can party all year and then bite the bullet in December.

AND, forgot this one, my daughter lost her baton, which she needs to practice her solo for the season's first competition in two weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment