Total Pageviews

Friday, August 5, 2011

He's 17 already?

This is my first baby.

He turned 17 on July 20th, I love this pic :D  Yea, he's kind of a hippy w/ his long hair, but ya know what?  He's a great kid(they all are), really sweet, loves his Mom(of course that makes me grin),  loves to learn(though hates to do homework), smart as a whip, and I can't believe he's a Senior this year.  It doesn't seem like all that long ago he was just a little itty bit running around in his underwear(his favorite outfit), climbing walls(literally), making up songs w/ friends now he's almost an 'adult'.  I used to think my parents and grandparents were crazy when they told me "time flies..." or "before you know it..." now I know I was wrong of course because I can't help but think and say these things myself.  On the edge of proud tears...

No comments:

Post a Comment