Total Pageviews

Monday, February 21, 2011

WTH?

Not that you can tell from this pic, but this is what was piled behind my van this morning after my husband shovel out HIS car so he could go to work.  Granted I don't have to go to work, but I DO have to go feed horses every morning.   Had I (or God forbid.. the boys) left this 3 ft pile behind HIS vehicle I would not hear the end of it.  He COULD have just thrown it a little farther so it was NOT piled on top of the already 11-12 inches of snow I was gonna have to shovel anyway.  What. the. hell. ? is all I have to say.  My friend's husband shoveled, cleaned off her car and warmed it up for her, and I literally get dumped on.  NICE.

Btw...this pic was taken AFTER I shoveled enough to get out and come back, it was much worse before I left.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment