They had the beginning of the idea anyway. While separate beds would be great, I'm thinking separate rooms would be the ultimate AWESOME. Here's why:
1. I hate walking into my bedroom and it smells like shit because my husband got there first and has been farting like a bean-fed cowboy for at least an hour. You can spray air freshener but then it just smells like shit and flowers, and that's not real conducive to sleep either.
2. Keep your body OFF my side of the bed. Don't touch my pillow, my side of the blankets..NOTHING!
3. Even if he isn't farting he stinks, guys pretty much just smell like ass all the time I've discovered, and the ass smell permeates the whole room.
4. I don't want to cuddle, EVER, not before sex, not after sex, just never, stay the hell away from me. No I do not want your hot sweaty arm thrown over me while you are sleeping, I feel like a caged animal AND it's too hot, just no.
5. Snoring, I think I've mentioned before that my husband snores, like a grizzly bear and no , that's NOT an understatement. Well we thought we fixed that w/ the CPAP machine..and yes it did fixed the snoring, that is BLISS. HOWEVER, when he gets up in the middle of the night to pee, if he doesn't turn it off it sounds like the TV left on while the cable box is turned off. STATIC EXTREMELY LOUD STATIC!!! I've asked him nicely not to leave it on, he still does it. Next time it happens I'm throwing the damn machine out the window! At least the snoring is not his fault, being inconsiderate is a WHOLE OTHER issue! So not only am I awake in the middle of the night, but instantly MAD AS HELL Because he left it on, so I know I will be awake for hours. Last night this happened. 3:27 am. Still awake. I counted backwards from 100 3 times. I prayed for everyone on the planet and then prayed for sleep, and then prayed for patience so I wouldn't smother him in his sleep. I read a book. Finally I just got up...what the hell is the point. Look out world I got my bitch shoes on and I ain't afraid to stomp on you w/ them!
IF my house was big enough for me to have my own room I would totally be sleeping in it tonight!