Last night we attended an 80's Bunco party w/ The Crew(our particular group of friends). What a great time!
Here's some pics, almost everyone got dressed up. I ran out of time to shop for an outfit, so mine was pretty lame, but the other girls jumped into the spirit. "Like Totally!"
|The Garage Crew|
|Complete w/ obnoxious blue eye shadow, and frosty pink lipgloss. No I wasn't stoned, it's just really hard to take a pic of yourself. This is the best of like 5 pics.|
|The Breakfast Club Look :D|
|Madonna and Kid Rock LOL|
|Just hanging out|
|Girls just wanna have FUN!|
Things that make ya go Hmmmmmm...
1. It's hard to "peg" your jeans when your old and fat, it also makes my fat little legs look more like sausages then they already do.
2. My hair was shorter in the 80's so easier to make it stand at attention and stay there, oh and you CAN still buy Aqua Net.
3. I probably should have wore heals w/ my jeans, but after working all day, I just couldn't do it. Complete fail on my obviously 2012 Nike's.
4. I really need to listen to 80's music more often, so many great songs that I'd forgotten about...Pandora here I come.
5. Who would've thought back then, that we would be listening to our favorite songs from a pocket sized device that could hold 1000's of songs!(Ipod touch). We thought "Boom Boxes" were the SHIT back then, 8 "D" sized batteries and a pocket full of tapes :D
6. Who would have thought you could shop "online" and go to the store almost any time of day. Most stores weren't open 24 hours, nor were they open on Sundays. By the time I got out of work yesterday I'd have had to FLY to get to the store on time to get my Aqua Net fix!(I actually used Aussie, and it works just as well).
7. "Like Totally", "Gag me w/ a SPOON", "Righteous!" "Bitchin!" nobody says that anymore :D
8. One of the girls brought a 110 camera! Holy cow! Of course we were all clicking away w/ our digitals that hold 100's to 1000's of pics and we can delete the ones we don't like instead of having to drop off the film and hope for the best, but be disappointed when we got them back.