Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sleep deprivation.

Here's a good question, if you need to get up at 6:40 am, why would you set your alarm for 5:00 am and keep hitting the snooze button? 

My husband does this, and let me tell you there is NOTHING more annoying than that damned alarm at 5:00am.  See here's the thing, I'm a light sleeper and a morning person, not to mention that if I get woken up in the middle of the night my brain thinks it's party time and it sometimes takes HOURS for me to get back to sleep.  SO this morning I had to pee at 4:40am...I just couldn't stand it anymore.  I get up go to the bathroom, and head back to bed.  Now I'm trying to get back to sleep and I was ALMOST there when....the alarm went off.  WTH!!!!  I just want to sleep!  Is that so much to ask?  I think I'm going to set MY alarm on Saturday morning and just keep hitting the snooze button for HOURS!  Another thing, most the time I don't even need a damn alarm, in fact I never set mine unless I have to be up early on a weekend, and I usually end up awake before it goes off anyway.  Grrrrrr! (that's for your Jamie :D ) 

On the edge of murder...I'm thinking if I beat him to death w/ his alarm it could be deemed "temporary insanity"

1 comment: