Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My husband is a flaming idiot



This is what the weather was also like, last night from 6:00 to 8:00, the time when my son and his football team were practicing.  Except it was raining harder than it is now.  Who is the coach you ask?  Oh yeah, that would be my husband.  Idiot!  My son came home freezing of course, so I immediately put him in the bath, he said 5 boys including him were crying because they were so cold.  He said his hands were stinging every time he put them in the water, that spells frostbite, I wonder how many of those boys were in the beginning of hypothermia, probably all of them.   I feel bad because I let my son go.  I should have made him stay home, but my stupid husband has some wild hair up his ass about the kids practicing no matter what the weather.  Yeah ok, I get it for High School or college, but not for 4th and 5th graders.  I'll be surprised if any of these kids want to play football next year, they sure as hell won't want to be on my husband's team.  I'm going to complain to the league, since my idiot husband won't listen to reason.  He shouldn't be out there either, he has brain cancer for Christ's sake!  Men are so damn dumb, my son won't be practicing tonight come hell or high water.






Rain ShowerTodayTonightTomorrow
Rain / WindShowers / Wind
Rain ShowerRain / WindShowers / WindPartly Cloudy44°F46°40°53°Feels Like: 36°
HighLowHighPast 24-hr:
Precip: 0.96 in (est.)
Snow: 0 inChance of Rain:
80%Chance of Rain:
50%Chance of Rain:
20%Wind:
From NNE at 16mph gusting to 23mphWind:
NNW at 22 mphWind:
NW at 21 mphWind:
WNW at 12 mphThrough 11am: Rain, becoming more intermittent around 7am. Cloudy and windy. Temperatures steady near the low 40s. Winds N at 20 to 25 mph.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Yea...and guess who didn't go to work today...uh huh. Been in bed w/ a bad headache all day. Maybe next time he'll listen.

    ReplyDelete