Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 10, 2011

GOT A JOB!

I got a job, I'm so excited!  I've been looking for something for a while now, but couldn't find anything that would work for the hours I'm available.  My kids are school of choice so they can't ride the bus, that means that I AM the BUS!  Also I've been helping friends of mine for a few years now, take care of the horses at their boarding barn.  So I FINALLY found something that will fit, I can still take care of the horses, run the kids around and have my nights and weekends free (except for one Sat. a month which is just fine w/ me!) I'm so completely thrilled!

Dress is business casual so I had to go shopping (oh darn right) to get some clothes to wear, got some great deals today at Kohl's found two pairs of slacks on clearance, and a shirt, got another pair of slacks on sale for half off, and two more shirts for super cheap.  AND and! we get to wear jeans on Fridays and Saturdays!  So I'm all set for the first day!  Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Well, that's fantastic, but where oh where is this stellar job?!?!!? Do tell!!!!! Congratulations, girly!

    ReplyDelete