Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

It's 90 degrees and you don't have A/C, what do you do?



Well you pitch a tent on your back porch of course!  Yea it's pretty freakin' hot, and I can admit I've whined about it, I'm no saint, BUT after I got over that I started thinking.  We never had A/C when we were kids and though I can remember some pretty awful nights of sweating it out, for the most part it was fine.  The more I thought, the more I realized, why not just grab the small tent (not the tent I camp in) and put it up on the back porch?  It will lose heat faster than the house and stay cooler all night.  So I did, slept in it last night and it was fabulous! Listened to the crickets chirp, and slept like a log.  Guess what? It's supposed to be in the 90's for the rest of the week and I don't even care.  I'll be on my sleeping porch chillin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment